The Fredy M Remodeling name is synonymous with quality, professionalism and craftsmanship. We’ve built these values into our business since 10 years ago.
When you choose Fredy M Remodeling your window replacement project, you can expect to receive industry-leading windows and outstanding customer service.
Your replacement windows should provide outstanding energy efficiency, beauty and durability. Quantum2 Heat Mirror windows from Long Windows check all of these boxes — but what kind of window style should you consider?
- Double hung windows: Great for a period home — Victorian, Colonial or other traditional styles.
- Casement windows: These crank-out windows offer increased ventilation.
- Awning windows: Often found over fixed windows or doors, in garages or above eye level, offering ventilation and privacy.
- Hopper windows: Similar to awning windows, hopper windows vent at the top and open into your room. Great for dark basements and small bathrooms.
- Slider windows: Effective in hard-to-reach spots, like the space behind a kitchen sink.
- Bow and Bay windows: These windows provide great open views and make rooms feel larger.
Picture and Garden Windows: Popular in all homes, picture and garden windows allow maximum light and offer excellent views of the outdoors.